Sunday, June 12, 2011

A great way to preserve your wedding bouquet!

What if you could capture your actual wedding flowers and preserve them on canvas into a beautiful painting. A painting that you could hang in your home as a work of art and keep as a wonderful memory of your special day.

All you need to do is contact me via email and I will send you an order form and instructions on how to ship your bouquet to me after your wedding. Once I have received your deposit, order form and flowers I will take care of the rest. We will stay connected on the progress of your flowers until the finished painting is shipped and in your hands.

I love to receive emails or regular mail with photos of your wedding invitation, colors and design used in your wedding. They give me great inspiration for your personalized painting. If you order a painting for yourself, I have smaller canvases that you can order for gifts to the parents of the bride and groom.

Look through my blog to see all of the different types of floral preservation paintings I have done in the past and let me know which ones are your favorites.

All my best

Betty @ CurlyArt

No comments:

Post a Comment