Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kristy & Tim, June 10, 2012

 Crystals from the handle of the bouquet along with a verse said at their wedding:
18 x 24 canvas

My beloved spoke and said to me, "Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, come with me.  See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone.  Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.  Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.” Song of Solomon 2:10-13




1 comment:

  1. Looks really amazing, i like the crystal arts, these all flowers picture are awesome and beautiful, really you have done a great and different work, thanks for sharing this great work from you.

    read more on canvas art prints

    ReplyDelete